Tuesday, February 10, 2015

ii.x.mmxv


Think about the quote above. What does this mean to you? How could this apply to your life? How could this apply to your school work (especially Web Design!)?  I would love to give you less work in class if it meant you were going to focus harder on the work. Do you think you would get more out of it? Would that work for you? Why or why not?

This doesn't apply to me at all. I am above this quote, it is so hard to read. I just go through life doing what I do minding my own bees wax and having a ball! I think focus is the enemy and squanders creativity, what which this quote has none. Focus is accosiated with work, anything that requires 'focus' should be of your interest and should take no effort to 'focus on' and you should just become absorbed into it. And never do less. Just move on. You can do as much as you want and if it doesn't work out just quit. Folks also shouldn't live their life by a crappy image from the internet. If you are attempting to create art, actually try. What a waste of paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment