Monday, February 9, 2015

ii.ix.mmxv

Blog Post of the Day:
Tell me all about your weekend! I sure hope you have photos to share.


This weekend I am not gonna lie it was okay. I no idea what i did friday. But Saterday I worked all day and started my knew jobe at Blue Koi. And I rocked it! And i get free stuff like bubble tea after working!!!!! WHOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOoooooOOOOOoooooOooooOOOOoOOOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo. Sunday I went to the city looking for crystals for an art piece so i went to these nice places in really sketchy areas. I was like hey man got any crysatls and he was like yeah this crystal has healling powers and i was like sweet thats excactly what im looking for!! How much?!?!?! like alot. UGGGHHHHHHH DANGGGGG I dont have alot. So i went to this place doen the street and I had to pass thru a gang of homeless people and I was soooooo scared I was gonna be asked from money!!!!! JKKKK I was afraid I was gonna get kidnapped and raped! But I found alot of crystals but they where to much so I bought 18 purple candels. And they where having this sale where u grab a ballon and pop it at the register and there is a coupon iside it. I got 10% off!!! Then I had to pass thru the gang again but this time a girl was infront of me so I felt safer. Then I went to a coffee shop. My coffee wasn't to good but I really liked the shop. They had some really cool shirts so I bought one caus it had little monsters that looked asian on it. YOYOOYOYOYOYOYYO PeACE OUT 

No comments:

Post a Comment