Wednesday, February 18, 2015

ii.xiix.mmxv

Blog Post of the Day:

Copy and past these over to your blog and tell me a little about yourself. If you have a picture or two that might represent one of your answers make sure to include it.

My favorite food: Used to be Cheese Enchiladas 
Foods I'd like to avoid: Meat, Dairy, Eggs
My favorite things to learn: sexual favors
My favorite color: peach... maybe...
My best friends are: HAMPTON AND ANA
My favorite games to play: Hide and Pee
My favorite books: Hatchet
My favorite movies or TV shows: Portlandia? Golden Girls?
My favorite holiday: MARDI GRAS and ARBOR DAY AND BST
Things I do well: Saying stuff
Things I need to practice more: Singing
My favorite place to go: Fallbrook, CA
My favorite family activities: None
My favorite thing to do outside: Everything
My favorite chore: Mowing Lawn
My least favorite chore: Picking up Poop
What I want to be when I grow up: I wanna be famous i wanna be a star i wanna be in movies
A place I want to visit: Italia
My favorite part of the year: Late Spring
My favorite part of each day: Lunch Time with HAM

No comments:

Post a Comment