Tuesday, February 17, 2015

ii.xvii.mmxv

Blog Post of the Day:
Color can convey a lot of emotion when it comes to designing anything from a product to a website to an advertisement to a logo and so much more. What do you think the importance of colors on a website are? What is a color scheme and why is it important to have when designing? Explain any thoughts you might have around color in design.

Uhh hey bloggies!!! I'm back!!!!!!!! Man I can't tell if I like colors. Half the time I make very thing black and white ex: photo's and film. Yet I wear colors. Colors do convey emotions there are actual jobs of colorist! I like the colors Peach(I look cute in), Purple, Yellow, Maroon, Black, White, Off White, Navy Blue (I look cute in), and anything bright I see when laying in a bed of flowers. I don't know what this means about me. Color schemes are funny!!! HAHAHAHAH but they make stuff look ... good? I like stuff to look ugly, but i better change other wise I will never land and keep a beau.

No comments:

Post a Comment