Monday, January 26, 2015

i.xxvi.mmxv

Blog Post of the Day:
Tell me about your weekend. Go.



Boy this weekend was pretty lame. JUST KIDDING BOY DO I HAVE A TREAT FOR YOU! This weekend was itty cool. This pretty much sums up 1/3 of my weekend:





Can you say Stuart Little marathon?!?!?! Friday I thought I got robbed by some rapper, but thank god I spent my money before he did! Sunday........ oh god this is though....... METCALF SOUTH CLOSED FOREVER :'( GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I don't know if I will get over this cause the Metcalf South Mall held a very special place in my bitty heart. But mainly I will dearly miss the Glenwood that I have loved with my whole heart. To honor the closing I watch the Film Metcalf South Memories. I thought it would be 30 minutes long, but it was 2 hours long. My butt was numb, but my mouth was a laughing and spitting with joy. Here are some wonderful quotes from the film:

"he's not all there. He is like uhhhhh one taco short of a combo"

"my dad would tell me to make him a suicide and I'd be like what's a suicide? And he would say get all the drinks. So I would get Sprite, Coke, Dr.Pepper, Hi-C and he would yell at me NOT TO MUCH HI-C. Then he would drink it all in one gulp and look in my eyes and say "SUICIDE"'


HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA STELLAR FILM!!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment