Friday, January 16, 2015

i.xvi.mmxv

Blog Post of the Day:

Tell me a little bit about yourself and your life here at BVHS. What activities or clubs are you involved in? What year are you in school? What is your favorite class and/or teacher so far this year? What are you looking forward to this school year? Include some original photos from your phone if you can

I am Kelly Nicole Wood. I go to Blue Valley High School. I am currently involved in a brutal love triangle..... but that's just one of my activities. 

List of all the things I have been involved in in my BVHS History

Football Managing
Environmental Club
Baking Club
2 plays
Repertory Theater
Relay for Life Captain 
Basketball Managing
NAHS Vice President
Student Council
Co-Founder of Restaurant Club
Co-Founder of Hagcoming
Hagcoming Queen
Photography Club
Varsity Bowling
FASHION CLUBBBB

there are many more i am just drawn a blank

I am very successful in the art department here and have received awards. Here is a small sampling 

























I have always always been involved in many clubs, but I became even more evolved after watching the Wes Anderson film Rushmore, a movie about the king of extra circulars (Max Fisher).  I decided to super charge my life with clubs and making them not for college or resume purposes but you know just for the fun of it. I also have many out of school activities like an underground newspaper, called Urine that will come out in 2016 (our motto is 'urine urout') and a TV channel called Burger Tv ( which is a rival to Tiger  Tv). I also have many other blogs and websites I have been making since Michael Jackson died.

My favorite class is PE cause nothing is more fun than playing basketball and running around and getting a grade for it! I am also the queen of PE over all the freshman and have even won knockout like two times!


Other Blogs/Websites of Mine:


there are many more too please don't check my sites out unless you have NOTHING better to do

Some highlights over the BVHS years


Grillin Burgers in the Senior Hall


Goatnappers Team Photo
 [My Basketball Street Leauge Team]



Hagcoming

Argosy Balthazar Kip R.I.P

Prince Costume



Ran for Sheriff

No comments:

Post a Comment