Tuesday, January 20, 2015

i.xx.mmxv

Blog Post of the Day:
Tell me all about your 3 day weekend! Share photos.


This weekend WAS A ROLLER COASTER!!!!!!!! WOWZAH!! Let's first pay tribute to the Metcalf South Mall, which will sadly be officially closed this Sunday (Jan 25th) :( My favorite movie theater, The Glenwood Arts, will be moving sadly. This weekend I ran a marathon 4 MLKJ DAY! (one of my favorite holidays), saved a litter of kitties AND puppies in an abandoned windmill, as well as ate 3 GALLONS OF ICE-CREAM IN 30 MINUTES!!!!!!!!! Hahaha sadly I didn't have time for my Stewart Little Marathon (thank god there is next weekend!!!). 



Here are some photos from the internet I though where really cool as I SURFEEEDDD the inter web this weekend! 

(all these are on my tumblr http://theluisycarlosexpedition.tumblr.com 

feel free to follow..... NOT!!!! NEVER CLICK THAT LINK!!!)

This pic inspires me


I LOVE THIS RECIPE!

The Glorious Miracle of Birth IN ACTION!!

Son of a gun 
Brings me back to my childhood
I think Cher is 16 in this photo
Nice Navel ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment