Tuesday, April 14, 2015

iv.xiv.mmxv

Blog Post of the Day:
3 day weekend... how was it? Give me a good story or something funny that happened this weekend. Go.

so this weekend was too much 4 u

Friday: (not to exciting) Went down to the city with some bad planning cause everything was closed so the fine folks within my car where squirting soda out of water guns at stuff. Then we attended an open mike session at the Nelson Atkins, listened to amateur rap and poetry and ordered fine lemonade in cafe in Italy. Went home and idk after that. 

Saturday: (weird) worked then had some fine company over for novelty flap-jacks bacon oj and eggs. Then attended the after prom for 10 minutes went to a park. We saw a creepy man out in the woods so we panicked and drove off into the mountain like woods. I got lost and was freaking out i was gooing to run out of gas or a man or deer would walk infront of my car and kill me so i decided to cut my losses and head on home. There has a train and i was stuck there for like 6 minutesafteid someone would hop in my car and kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment