Tuesday, April 7, 2015

iv.vii.mmxv

Blog Post of the Day:
Reflect on your resume website.

Surprisingly compared to the other resume websites in the class mine was up there, and most of them all looked the same. I wish I had gotten my website straightened out a lot earlier than I did so I would have had more time to work on the ascetics of the site. The information on my site was pretty good, especially compared to all the other folks who are so one denominational and are either A. "athlete and student" or B. "responsible and hardworking" YAWWWNNNN!!!! Mine had some spunk, some spice, some... balls. All the info on my site was 100% true except the part about being good at hacking computers I try to avoid computers and only use them when A. I am forced to by school B. Watching films or videos C. Writing or Blogging. I am good at stealing people's identities thou but that is more acting than a crime. I liked where I was headed on the resume website, but i think Dreamweaver was harder to use and had more glitches that Notepad. I would have made everything the same and would have made sure everything was actually centered.   

No comments:

Post a Comment