Tuesday, March 10, 2015

iii.x.mmxv

Blog Post of the Day:
Who do you look up to in your life? Why do you look up to them? Tell me about them and some of their characteristics that you admire.

NOT MY MOM. I look up to Aubrey Plaza and Stewart Little. Aubrey is mildly demonic, satanic, and does what she wants. She is one fly chick and is soo chill. Her dead pan jokes give me a mad case of the jollies. She makes ma a happy pappy. I like it when she bites stuff or flips someone off I feel inspired to change the world. I like it when she curses at the wind and steals peoples awards. I want to be just like her when i grow up <3 And Stewart Little is a little guy with the world on his shoulders but still looks at the positive and just wants everyone to have a good time! Whata man <3




No comments:

Post a Comment